Overclocking Problems With E2140

i already overclocked my E2140 from 1.6 to 2.32Ghz without changing any voltages. But Anything over 295FSB with my GA-N650SLI-DS4L.....and it does not boot. Im new to overclocking....what voltages should i adjust inorder to achieve a higher & stable overclock?Please HELP ME OUT!

i already overclocked my E2140 from 1.6 to 2.32Ghz without changing any voltages. But Anything over 295FSB with my GA-N650SLI-DS4L.....and it does not boot. Im new to overclocking....what voltages should i adjust inorder to achieve a higher & stable overclock?Please HELP ME OUT!

To be starting with, E2140 is an 100% overclockable dream processor, it generates less heat and hence requires very less vol to overclock.

If u do it in the right way with good RAM, u can achieve from 1.6 to 3.2 ghz with no issues.

further to help get you an idea of what i am speaking of check the cpu-z image of my own computer.

I haven't pushed it to its limits, but done a satisfying overclock, you can push it more if you choose.

You can tighten the Latency to 4-3-3-8, I have tried it and runs fine stable.

But it all depends on which ram you got there , and if motherboard has some fsb holes,

Good luck

Edited by get_saif

To be starting with, E2140 is an 100% overclockable dream processor, it generates less heat and hence requires very less vol to overclock.

If u do it in the right way with good RAM, u can achieve from 1.6 to 3.2 ghz with no issues.

further to help get you an idea of what i am speaking of check the cpu-z image of my own computer.

I haven't pushed it to its limits, but done a satisfying overclock, you can push it more if you choose.

You can tighten the Latency to 4-3-3-8, I have tried it and runs fine stable.

But it all depends on which ram you got there , and if motherboard has some fsb holes,

Good luck

These are my memory timings:

e2140current.bmp

These are my memory timings:

1) Let us know what? company ram u got there,

2) what are your present cpu volt

3) NB and SB volt

4) basic structure on what u dealing with.

5) Try to upload pics like have above for easy understanding.

In this way others can also help you with the wall u have hit.