DFi 680i North bridge Waterblock

It was brought to my attention that my North bridge is running quite hot and that I will need to cool it down if I want to achieve any higher overclocks.

So i'm looking to you guys to inform me about the best NB water block for under $50.00

I was looking at this one because I believe it was the one someone recommended me a while ago but said that they decrease line pressure.

Well Line pressure is a concern but I'm running a good pump and only have about 6 feet of tubing while my pump's head pressure is 10 ft...

Danger Den MPC-680i Chipset Waterblock

The block below had good ratings and is $10 cheaper so what do you guys think about this block also

Swiftech MCW30 Chipset Waterblock

Are Mosfet Water blocks even necessary for me , $30 bucks for a little block seems quite expensive...

I'm pretty sure the DD MPC 680i is for reference boards only (EVGA, XFX)... I have the original DD 680i block for my EVGA and it didn't come with alternate hook mounting hardware

the DD 975x block works perfectly... I prefer the flat top part with spring hooks as opposed to the MCW 30 wire mounts because it's easier to get the block level with the tube torque of a fitted system

I bought 3 of the Tr HR-05-SLI IFX heatsinks (the IFX is 80mm rather than 70mm) and they work very well... I only use them on 775 southbridges and 939 chipset (basically SB) though... I think the non-IFX version uses plastic push pins with springs, whereas the IFX has screws and knurled cylindrical nuts which gives a much much firmer hold-down...

I actually got some of the plastic push-pin and springs from Tr (by request) so that the mount could fit under graphics cards due to the SB/chipset locations, and it's pretty weak, fine for the SB/chipset, but I wouldn't want to use the plastic/spring affair on a hot NB...

I'd either go with the HR-05 IFX (straight up) or HR-05-SLI IFX (offset) because of the firmer clamp, IF I was going to use air cooling on the NB... it'd be better than the stock DFI heatsink, but not really loads more, so that's why I went with water, it's just too important for maxing your OC to settle on air if the rest of your rig is watercooled.

I'm cooling:

CPU - Fuzion

NB - DD 975x

2x GPU - DD NV-88GTS

2x RAM - OCZ FlexXLC

Mosfets - MIPS DFI 680i

on water :)