video card

toker70

I've found out(with some great help here)that i cant oc my cpu so next port of call is my pixel pusher its a nvidia geforce 7500le and i rember reading somewhere that the le means its somehow been throttled back.So how do i go about giving it a bit more throttle ie what software do i need and will it help get a few more fps in my games

I've found out(with some great help here)that i cant oc my cpu so next port of call is my pixel pusher its a nvidia geforce 7500le and i rember reading somewhere that the le means its somehow been throttled back.So how do i go about giving it a bit more throttle ie what software do i need and will it help get a few more fps in my games

either ati tool or riva tuner they're both pretty good but you can test for artifacts to find out if you have too far of an oc on it. :)

either ati tool or riva tuner they're both pretty good but you can test for artifacts to find out if you have too far of an oc on it. :)

just tried riva tuner and got msg saying my card hasn't been tested and mightn't be supported and not to proceed unless i'm willing to possibly damage my card.And not getting new card for family pc lol

just tried riva tuner and got msg saying my card hasn't been tested and mightn't be supported and not to proceed unless i'm willing to possibly damage my card.And not getting new card for family pc lol

riva tuner does that to me sometimes, I switched to ati tool. try it

it always says this....

YOU MUST understand the risk of overclocking....

yes you CAN fry components