UK Members Favor...

CmpFreak88

Alright, I am in the process of looking for a laptop bag for my 17" Macbook Pro and remembered (I believe it was nrg, can't quite remember though) the posts about the Crumpler bags. Well, here in the US the styles kinda... suck, and the only one I liked they discontinued, so I stumbled upon the UK Crumpler Bag site and... Wow! So, I would like to get one of those UK Crumpler Bags (Super Boomer XL in Black/Silver) but they won't ship to the US. So I was wondering if any UK member would be willing to take delivery of one and relay it on to me. I'm not sure how much shipping would be back here to the US and don't even know where I'd get a quote for that... so if anyone can help out, I'd appreciate it! Thanks!

Hi, let me know if i can help, i am more than welcome to help where i can, use parcelforce.com for postage, get the weight of the laptop bag and they will give you a price, ask for recorded sending as that way you get tracking as well, peace of mind for us bot, but i am more than happy to help out there.

ParcelForce SUCK... I got some headphones from the US for $270 and was charged $80 combined customs and MYSTERY MADE-UP TAX from ParcelForce for paying the customs duty without even asking me!!!!

RoyalMail Airsure/Airmail is much more reasonable...

BAG EXTERNAL 46.5x32x14.5 cm

this falls within the size limits for Airsure, the max weight is 2 kg, I have a Crumpler camera bag (kinda SLR size) and they're not heavy...

the RoyalMail site gives an example of jeans to the US,