Stop games from changing mic record settings

WhenKittensATK

I used to have a program that automatically switched your input mic settings whenever you start up a game back to the right port. I can't remember the name of it. I know it starts with an "M" it was something like "Mixuver."

I use an Audigy 2 ZS front panel for my headset so I can leave my speakers plugged in the back. The setting needed to use the mic as my selected recording is Line2/mic2, but when I enter games like BF2 it automatically switches my Line2 to Microphone (which is the directly the mic port on the back of sound card not my front panel.

If anyone has a clue what program I'm talking about or know a similar one please let me know.

EDIT: finally found it after 3 days http://www.muvixer.com/

Edited by hardnrg

pinned... this annoyed the hell out of me and I never found a solution... other apps like Skype mess with the mic levels EVEN if you change the settings of Skype to NOT mess with the audio levels!!!

glad to help, this program does wonders.

+Saves time from alt+tabbing to change settings back

+Very customizable from what input type, recording level, and it has a timer you can set that will automatically change those settings to what you desire when the timer is up.

+Hassle Free, very simple and easy to use.

Edited by Krazyxazn