Too cold?

gotdamojo06

I told my parents that I was going to put my spare pc in the garage for 24/7 folding due to the fact that it is too loud for them to fall asleep good...i was wondering if it was going to be too cold for just a case in the garage in the middle of winter...I dont think that there would be a problem with it sitting in the garage...

it is an older 2 car garage so there is no form of heating in the garage so it is just as cold as it is outside because there is no insulation, its just bricks coverd with the metal sidding...

no i will be putting the sob on a shelf or something

we dont park cars in the garage, just keep all our law mowers n crap out there...

there is no leaks in the garage, so i think condensation should be fine, I was just wondering about the condensation a little bit

ya when i slowly start upgrading my main desktop ill start making a second rig that will be my dedicated folding, and file server. I just need to get money hahaha, i just recently started folding again as i have the same problem my computer is to loud and parents complain about it at night......*even though i can sleep in the room with it on...