Random Reboots - 20-30 Second Softlocks

CompXT

For the past few months I've been have some very annoying problems with my comp softlocking for up to 1 minute. It usually happens when I close a folder or program such as Ventrilo or WMP. Doesn't do it all the time but enough to bug the hell outta me. Also having some issues with it rebooting for no reason at all. I hear a click and it goes, boots up just fine though. Since the problems started I have reformatted and reinstalled Windows XP Pro several times (Currently using XP Pro 64 bit due to my disk crapping out on me), replaced the Hard Drive, RAM, Motherboard and a few other small parts. I've been thinking that it might have something to do with the Logitech G15 Keyboard of SB 24bit sound card that I installed (problems started around the time I got these) but when replacing the keyboard with a generic serial board nothing improved.

System Stats:

3800 64 x2

Asus Board

OCZ PC3200 2g (2x 1g)

160g WD HD

ATI X1600 Pro (Hate this thing but my 7900 GT is currently in RMA)

OCZ Modstream 500w

Logitech G15 Keyboard (running LCD programs atm)

Any suggestions or ideas on what to do?

Well first, try going into your BIOS and checking your CPU temps, you never know, you might have misseated your HSF. Next, try running multiple anti-virus software to make sure your system is completely clean.

System temps are normal. Already went through two boards (Asus, MSI) and still having the problem. I've reformatted numerous times as well as having ran about 4 different anti virus programs. Also started with a brand new hard drive with a clean OS install and new memory. Problem started before I could even get my network drivers up and had no internet connection. My old XP Pro disk was bad (corrupt files on the disk, reformatted and the got stuck in an install loop) so I went ahead and installed XP64 untill Microsoft could get a new disk to me. I'm leaning towards a hardware problem but I don't have much else left to replace until it becomes a new rig lol. When I originally built this rig I had 0 problems and then one day they started (roughly 6 months ago)