Tablet PC

gotdamojo06

I have been looking at some of the smaller Tablet PCs and they look really really interesting and would like to know if anyone has one and hear what they have to say about them...

Thanks

I have been looking at some of the smaller Tablet PCs and they look really really interesting and would like to know if anyone has one and hear what they have to say about them...

Thanks

Wen you say "smaller Tablet PCs" are you referring to one like the Motion Computing tablet or something along the lines of a convertible notebook?

I just recently got the Gateway CX210X and I have been very pleased with it so far. I haven't fully explored all the features yet, but it's great for what I needed it for. If you're used to a lot of screen real estate thoug, any form of tablet PC will take some getting used to.

I have a toshiba tablet pc. I really like it.

For school I can take notes on it (using OneNote) and then search my handwriting. This is better than taking notes in say word, because I can draw diagrams and such. OneNote is a really well designed product imo. By taking notes on my tablet it allows me to not have to carry around a bunch of notebooks. I usually carry around one of those paper folders (the ones that are like 15 cents at walmart) for paper and to put homework in. But other than that i don't have any other notebooks. Very nice for students.

I will say that I bought a model that has a 14" screen. Although a lot of people I know have smaller screens and like those too. But if you're thinking of getting a laptop and you can afford a little extra, go with a tablet.