Razer Barracuda Ac-1 And Audigy 2 Zs Front Panel

firky

Hey guys this is realy ironik (if thats how its spellt) ive just spent like 2grand on a new rig just get it all clocked working fine then my mic brakes :/ (gaming is pants when you cant talk to your team mates)

it started off looking for a new part for the Medusa 5.1 ProGamer Edition headset (the pulgin mic bit) then i saw the amazing Razor headset and though grate, my headset is falling part any way. so i looked in to them all the reviews were good about them apart from a lot sed you need the Razer Barracuda AC-1 sound card to make the most out the headset. so then im stuck pay like

there is no way to get the sb front i/o bay to work with anything apart from sb cards... you can't even get the livedrive to work with the a2zs, nevermind a different manufacturer...

which bit of the mic did you break? is it a phono connector on the removable mic?

04nomoremicta7.jpg

well imo... if u really use the front panel alot.. just get the razer headset and run it with ur current sound card... although it will not get the MAX out of ur headset .. i think it will be more than enough..

i will test my mic but my meter is at a job right now :( think i have a spare one tho.

yeah well i was wondering if a razer headset on my Audigy 2 Zs would be any better than a Medusa 5.1 on Audigy 2 Zs

edit: according to my tester the wire is touching the shield cable:/ so its broke

Edited by firky