Bush Admits His Mistakes

WhenKittensATK

"Rational" is in the eye of the beholder. To someone that perceives another body of people as a threat to their existence, genocide may seem "rational". Hitler believed that a world of blond haired, blue eyed men and women was "rational".

And, my opinion here, saying things like all Muslims hate Americans is just silly! There are probably just as many radical "Christians" that believe anyone who doesn't believe as they do should not be allowed to live as there are radical Muslims. These Muslim extremeists are just that, the outer edge--the lunatic fringe so to speak. Don't get me wrong, ANY military force that wreaks havoc on the world as some of these terrorist groups have must be dealt with. But let's not go lumping and entire religeous belief system in with terrorists.

Yeah I know... it was mostly a joke. I was playing on what you described.

When I think about extremists and terrorists I think that there has to be some reason they act the way they do. It doesn't just come out of nowhere. To me, killing people for what their ancestors did isn't rational, but then again I've never experienced some of the things they have. Personally, I think Bush is an idiot. However I also realize that Iraq / terrorism are complex issues and ones with no real solution. I'm glad I don't have to have the burden he has but then again I didn't run for President.