It's Dead?

I think my new eVGA 7800GT is dead... it was working just fine before I left for work @ 4:00 and when I came home there were lines running all down my monitor... I can still boot into windows and runs stuff but the lines are everywhere... also I also think that there might be something wrong with my mobo too, because for some reason when I booted back up into windows all my mobo drivers were gone and I had to re-install them... what do you all think? :closedeyes:

I just re-installed my mobo drivers and my VGA drivers, although when re-installing my VGA drivers it black-screened and I had to just cut the power. After I cut the power I took out my VGA and look at my mobo and VGA card and couldnt see anything wrong with the two... so I put everything back together and booted it back up and everything is running just fine as of right now... I even have my VGA drivers on here and it black-screen while loading them... :huh:

It's not been OCed at all. And I know it's not a heat issue because it's usually a nice 62-65 degrees in my room and I have a fan blowing on it. I always check the temps on the card while gaming and so far I havent seen them hit over 65C... it's running 42C right now. I would go ahead and RMA them both... but I NEED to have this computer right now and can't afford to be without for another week. I'm going to go ahead and keep it, but if I have ANY other problems out of ANY of it again I'll RMA faster then a mage runs when he/she spots a shaman. ;)

I had an xfx 5500 I think, was about a year ago had the same problem. Bought it from newegg brand new. In total I had it for about a month and a half and rma'd it 3 time on the third time the discontinued it and returned my money. Id say rma the card if you can there might be something wrong with it.