Paintball Or Archery?

Guest Flashstar

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one thing that pisses me off with paintball is the ppl that use like 500 painballs around.. guy who works at the place i sometimes go to has a top of the line angel, with everything your could ever have in a gun.. this one kid who also works there used it for one round.. 500 balls.. GONE!! .. like wtf..

actually.. i have sorta been thinking of getting a marker.. anyone have any suggestions for a semi cheap marker.. i've heard good things about tipmann 98 custom.

Edited by danyo64

Yeah the Tippmann 98 is a good solid marker, I recommend bugeting for an aftermarket barrel, Smart Parts All american or tear drop will do ya just fine ;)

My type of playing is woods ball, moderate 10 on 10 max, 500 or so rounds...A DAY...at $15 a bag ...$10 max a day in CO2. That's ordering decent paint such as marballizer or my personal favorite, Zap Performance Plus from a seller online such as 800paintball.com. If I were to get into paintball again, I'd probably just go with basic Zap. I found that that brand fits my setup best. But this is a whole extra thing, no big deal once you get into it, but thinking of the type of paint you're buying is just kind of worrying a bit too much, just go with what you find works. But dont worry, if you can get a deal, you will be paying $15 or less per bag of 500 rounds. And I can easily stretch 500 rounds over 2 days...then again, I'm a psycho and get eliminated fast ;)

I'm the guy that runs around with a 100 round hopper, half the common size. ;)

Eventually I'm gonna go to the Balloon field nearby and see how well they wallup me ;)

What's a good pump for a decent price?  I've got an E-99 Avant, but I think a pump would be fun...plus a lot cheaper.

570174[/snapback]

As KB said, Phantoms. They run from 180USD-300+ USD

Also something you might want to consider, or even build.

Where do you suppose the term "Auto-cocker" Comes from? If you know how they work you know that auto cockers are exactly what they're called.

They're just Pump guns that automaticly recock themselves after each cycle, using the front-end pneumatics. Which I won't go into. So you can turn any auto-cocker back into a pump gun with the parts or you can buy them rebuilt and even turn those special pumps into auto-cockers later if desired.

http://www.anythingxtreme.com/Worr-Games-0...ns-P9531C0.aspx

Take a look at that.

one thing that pisses me off with paintball is the ppl that use like 500 painballs around.. guy who works at the place i sometimes go to has a top of the line angel, with everything your could ever have in a gun.. this one kid who also works there used it for one round.. 500 balls.. GONE!! .. like wtf..

actually.. i have sorta been thinking of getting a marker.. anyone have any suggestions for a semi cheap marker.. i've heard good things about tipmann 98 custom.

570295[/snapback]

During tourney you have no idea what our back player shoots. In a single day he goes threw about 4-5cases of paint.

Guns with higher BPS ratings tend to make you use more paint.

i've been in paintball for 4.5 years now.

For a noob gun. E-99 avant with a aftermarket barrel

right now i just upgraded to a smart parts ion which i LOVE!

next week im getting a freak jr kit and a new asa for it

570287[/snapback]

Anything with an "E" infront of it, is not good for a noob. No eletric guns period are. They need to learn how to play the game. Not sit behind a bunker and spray paint and pray the hit someone.

As for your Ion, Congrats.

I'm getting a Miami Effect Strange Ion this month for a backup gun :D But i have a feeling it'll replace my Impy. We'll see. I shot them a lot at the fields, and loved it.