Help Please

bernie

hi ive just purchased a new computer and want to overclock it could anyone tell me the best way to do this

ive got a amd 64 3500 nforce 4 a8n sli mb a geforce 7800 gtx 1g of corsair ram

thank you

IM not much of an Expert on OC ing but I do know something, start but entering the Bios and making sure that the AGP overlock is at 66 and the CPU clock spread spectrum is disabled, the simpliciest way to OC is increasing the Mhz in the Bios. though u can't go to far without having to change RAM timming and other settings in Bios like Vcore, so wait for more replies.

IM not much of an Expert on OC ing but I do know something, start but entering the Bios and making sure that the AGP overlock is at 66 and the CPU clock spread spectrum is disabled, the simpliciest way to OC is increasing the Mhz in the Bios. though u can't go to far without having to change RAM timming and other settings in Bios like Vcore, so wait for more replies.

512024[/snapback]

AGP lock, and the pci-e lock (if there is such a thing, i have yet to get acces to a pci-e machine :()

But :withstupid:

We're in 2005... there are so many overclocking giudes on the net. How about you read a few first, then ask here whatever may not be clear.

512056[/snapback]

I agree, there is one on this very site.

How unexpected, an overclocking guide on OCC.