Help Me Overclock My P4

Ok, so right now I've been running at 3.6 ghz (240x15) for about 2 hours in Prime95's torture test. No problems, highest temp ever got was 55, usually sticking around at 52. Case temps are still high, and my RAM is quite warm to the touch, so I put a small fan outside my case to blow right on the RAM to keep it cool for now, I've got 2 case fans on the way that should take care of that. Since my RAM is hot, should I relax the timings? to what? Oh yea, I also bumped my VCORE from 1.475 to 1.485. I've read not to go above 1.5125 if I want to keep a long chip life.

If i get more serious about this, what's a good power supply to upgrade to? 550? 680? What's a good amount and what's overkill? I'm going to have 4 120mm case fans, the big cooler fan, and my video card uses a 4pin power connector.

Thanks again for all your help guys, I know it 's probably annoying to deal with me since I'm new, but I appreciate it.

Dan

EDIT: According to the GeIL website, my CAS timing is: 2.5-8-4-4.

EDIT AGAIN: According to BIOS:

DRAM CAS# Latency 2.5

DRAM RAS# Precharge 4

DRAM RAS# to CAS# Delay 4

DRAM Precharge Delay 8

DRAM Burst Length 8

thanks again

UPDATE: Won't run stable at 260, but will at 258. Rounding error .5, expected less than .4. What do I need to do now, temps were just fine, and I haven't messed with my ram at all yet.

Looking for suggestions here, thought I'd bring up my old post.

Edited by Z55_Dan