Duel Proc Lga And 939

I think this is a marketing gimmick. I believe that the more useless accessories a motherboard has, the more things can go wrong on it. This mobo presents a prime example of a useless accessory. Once you get past the thrill of "oh boy, I can switch to an AMD processor by simply adding an expansion card, moving my memory, and adding a different processor", the flaws of the design start reveal themselves.

For one thing, look at the size of heatsink they have on that sempron. People are afraid to put massive heatsinks on video cards due to the possibility of snapping the card off the mobo. Well, I hate to break it to you but this mobo has the exact same problem and processors produce a lot more heat than video cards.

It

I like the 754/939 hybrid board, idk about this umm thing. Having the 939 socket on a card semme liek mounting a heavy HSF would cause damage to the card's socket, of course that;s assuming it would even fit.

Above is a bit of a testament to the evils of drinking late at night and going on ones PC.

(Oh and by "Wives" I am counting those previous convictions that are still a very real drain on my financial resources - bless them lol)