Im Building New Computer

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah im not planning to get sli first off.............i dont think two geforce 6600's could match one radeon x850xt......two geforce 6800 will slautgher the radeon but i dont have taht much money to spend...and if i want an upgrade in the future wit the dual ati card mobo thats coming up i already got one card!:D

Well said overclockingnewb and thanks for the liking of my system truly flattering...what can I know how to please lol

And I thought this was a theard about things to put in the system not a battle over the better videocard? lol whats next intel vs amd?

no this isnt a battle about vid cards just im deciding on what to get.....and as for my mobo i think im gonna change that it lloks like a marketting trick....rather get the lanboy....and yeah your system build was good except i already have monitor and optical drives>>>>>>>>>THANX!!! :D

oh yeah amd's are better but please lets not discuss that i dont want this to be a 106 page forum.........lol

AMD RULES

- {}D{}{}V{}{}D

Edited by OVERCLOCKINGN()()B

Just to add one thing.. ididnt say the x800pro could flasht to a x850... second. i never said u couldnt install the 9.0c direct X on a system wiht a 9.0 direct X vid card.. i just said.. nvidia.. had a direct X 9.0c hardware...

i know what you said and i didnt say you said what you didnt say....wow i just confused myself..........and when you say flashed do you mean O"Ced to? im not really sure about that.......yeah and ati got direct x9.c hardware as well(well at least the x series)

and daniel by the way y did you buy a intel processor??? ooppppsss!!!!!!! ok.....................NEVERMIND lol : :unsure::O

oh and is that surfy junk real and if it is how much can you make?? :)

Edited by OVERCLOCKINGN()()B

ok first off--im an ati fanboy(no sli for me)--second i changed the vid card to a cheaper one due to OEM----

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc....-102-483&depa=0

and when your talking about a sli configuration having slight better performance what is the point if the performance is only about 5 fps(not visible to the eye) because any game will run more than 60fps.. Thanx for the help and the recommendations :)

431117[/snapback]

Your money. Personally I would not buy this expensive of a component as a OEM version. OEM has no warrenty. Spend the extra $50(?) and save your self a self-mutilation later.

The card is perfectly fine... Theres no reason why it wouldnt work unless it got broken or something in which it isnt your fault!!! track down the UPS guy and but secks him

432181[/snapback]

hahah i rather the video card break than me having to bu . the ups guy :unsure: lol.............. yeah i think the card is fine too.........by the way with that surf junky site could you leave it on and put your computer on standby mode while still piling up the .45 cents per hour lol B)