Fs - Altec Lansing 2.1 Spkrs & Sb Audigy Gamer Crd

Majik

I have Two Items that I no longer have any use for. Am looking to get some money for them to help pay for a component I have been saving up for!

They are for sale together, OR SEPERATE! It doesnt really matter. Will consider Trades, but need the $$$! Buyer is to pay All Shipping And Handling Costs thru Shipper of your Choice! [smile]

1. Altec Lansing ACS48 PowerCube 2.1 Speaker System.

(Originally Paid $199.99 for it new, but it has long since dropped in price drastically! over 3/4 i believe, or somewhere close to that...)

This for more info and/or Pictures on this Item you can either Email me at: [email protected], or get a Desc. by clicking here:.....

2. Creative Labs Sound Blaster Audigy Gamer. (Paid $100.00 NEW) Stored in its Original Retail Box in EXCELLENT Cond. Comes with Everything it Originally came with Minus the Two Games (which a long gone.... :( )....

As with the previous Item, you can email me for Pics or more info. Or you may Click HERE......

So, if you are interested in either of these two Items. Let me know by emailing me with an Offer! I will consider all offers!

Thanks.