Cod Freezing!?! Help! Software Or Pb Issue?

Blue Dragon

CALL OF DUTY WONT RUN! Technically I started out playing fine, then I got pb init error that stopped the game about a minute into playing. Then I updated punk buster and now the game does a hard lockup about one minute into playing online. I thought it might be hardware or punkbuster but I have all the latest drivers and updates for my 2800 barton, fx5900xt, and kt600 motherboard. Also my ram is cheap 3200 400mhz 512mb and I dont think that would be causeing any bad lockups like this. Any help would be nice! Thanks!

Pic-I am =uC= at top, keep me playing so I can whoop some more a$$! :P

Edited by Blue Dragon

I had a similar problem with red alert 2, after I downloaded and started using the map or level making tool the game would always freeze up at the menu and was unplayable.

So therefoe, do you edit or download some program that relates to that game.

Problem Solved! I just reloaded Call of Duty and It should work great. I was told that there where often problems with these complications and that people had downloaded server stuff and it screws it up. I think I downloaded a pb server updater for it and it crapped the software. I hope this helps people solve any COD issues they have with hard locks!