Not Bad For <20min Effort

After a few ppl on AIM have suggested pics of the final project i pulled out the camera and took this pic

IM000281.jpg

The Comp. WAS on even though the way the fan appears would make u think otherwise.

AS u can see things are kinda gettign dusty in my room, gotta fix that. and it's time to put a few wires back in there place in the shuttle bc it's caused a 0-1dec C temp incesase lol. Oh yeah, that's a friend of mine's 15" LCD sitting ontop of my shuttle lol.

ok just OC my card again since i installed ramsinks and a new cooler Arctic REV 4 ATI 1 VGA Silencer results are as follows:

ATI2.gif

2hrs i ran artifact scanning with nps .. oh and once i had removed the old cooler noticed my chip was R350 booooooooo :unsure:

Edited by serv

Well thats great now go test it in a game to see if it's REALLY stable lol. Its funny mine will run higher and remain stable if i run the Doom 3 Demo than it will if i play Halo, somethign strange about halo for my card. If halo dont kill it in 20min then it must be stable.

Hmm, I may just buy one, see if it is an r360, if not, return it, and try again, lol, anyone recomend a brand, or is ati brand best?

Get a 256MB 9800Pro just to be sure you are getting a R360 core. As a matter of fact, the 256MB 9800Pro is a 9800XT with a Pro's bios. Same PCB and resitors and componets. The 128MB 9800Pro isn't the same PCB and it's really pot luck if you get a R360 core with one of those. Besides that, if you are lucky enought to get the R360 and flash it to an XT, you are still short on memory with only the 128MB. Still is a good deal though. I ran one of those for a long time. BTW, I just watched three auctions on eBay for 256MB 9800Pro's end for under $200, brand new, factory sealed and three yr. warranty.