Really Weird!

Nerm

I thought the omega drivers were supposed to be soooo much better than the cat drivers but not for me their not lol. In 3dmark01 before when I had the cat 3.9 drivers I was getting 20 - 21k at all stock on my Main Rig in sig , but when I put on the omega 4.7 drivers my score went down to just under 19k? Although it had a negative impact on my 3dmark01 score it actually raised my 3dmark03 score by about a hundred points. What is up with this?

I thought the omega drivers were supposed to be soooo much better than the cat drivers but not for me their not lol. In 3dmark01 before when I had the cat 3.9 drivers I was getting 20 - 21k at all stock on my Main Rig in sig , but when I put on the omega 4.7 drivers my score went down to just under 19k? Although it had a negative impact on my 3dmark01 score it actually raised my 3dmark03 score by about a hundred points. What is up with this?

Not sure what's up with the Omega drivers, but have you tried the StarStorm drivers? I've used both, and the StarStorms are definitely the best...

Well, I finally got the omega's to work with 3dmark, and my 3dmark03 score went up a good bit, but my 01 score went down like 2000 points. so I don't know what is going on. I think I will just go back to my cat 3.9's lol.