Canadian case mod suppliers?

This is what my 1st case mod looks like,,,

120mm outtake on top, 120mm outtake on side (right above the AMD 1.3 GHz T-bird and the V770 Ultra), 1 40mm intake in the top 5 1/4" bay, 80 mm intake in the front of the case, 80 mm outtake at the back of the case, underneath the 350 watt P/S.

topside.jpg

The front still looks kinda cheesy, but I am working on it....I still need to mod a fan grille for the hole in the front.  The factory holes were tiny ...no airflow there!

The paint is Chevy Deep Blue Metallic, with 4 coats of laquer.

I am going to redo the drives in a differant colour to offset the deep blue...I am thinking metallic Silver.

PaintedFront.jpg

You made 3 post's in a row, all with the same subject, why didn't you just type it all in one post....anyway, candia must of somthin, probly the same thing us has, few places like PCmods and big places selling round cables. The cool stuff is over seas, order stuff from the UK and have it shipped over for the premo suff :)

• 3 weeks later...

I was considering the same thing ;) .. I have however found that Tweakbox is Canadian, out of Brampton, Ontario, I believe.. they appear to have a reasonable selection of stuff, and all prices are quoted in Canadian Funds, which can give ya a basis for Comaprison shopping..

• 7 months later...