Advice On A Rebuild

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If only I had as much money as Nerm (and Hardnrg) has posts on these forums I would just max it out at 4GB!!!

haha I only have a total of 526 posts. well after this post 527 lol

yeah, some sort of post-reward scheme would be nice

Omg..that would be awesome....just think..we could all just quit our jobs and devote our lives to postin....................................oh wait...some of us already do...*cough* Hardnrg *cough*.......

but that would be sweet.

Happy OC'ing and as always.... :foldon::foldon:

Omg..that would be awesome....just think..we could all just quit our jobs and devote our lives to postin....................................oh wait...some of us already do...*cough* Hardnrg *cough*.......

but that would be sweet.

Happy OC'ing and as always.... :foldon::foldon:

lol if that was the case hardnrg would be richer than bill gates in a few days lol.

meh, i was actually asked to leave... probably from one to many late arrivals at work due to late nights on OCC... haha, jobs... meh, should get one really, it's gonna suck in about a week when i have no money...

Hahahaha..thats hilarious. Oh boy these forums always make my sides hurt from the laughing. I'm sure if you really need money you could move into Nerm's meat locker to save on rent and just eat what he cooks on his AMD's. Me..i work on computers everyday anyway so I find time to run Folding@Home and respond to my mail on the work computers which are on a T1 between bitching with customers.

Happy OC'ing......... :foldon::foldon: