i've looked all over the place and all over the net to find some information on how to volt mod this board.

i'm going Vapo LS soon ( thank you tax refund! lol) and i don't think i will be using my infinity again when it's back from RMA.

i want to get around 2.2Vcore and i could use a little better Vdimm ( only goes up to 2.9) i would like to get to 3.4 Vdimm

any links you got for me would be great.

Ive never heard of that board, but Im guessing its a KT600 chipest. If I were you, Id shy away and find a nice nForce2 chipset, some other board instead of your infinisty. WHy not use your money to buy a Lanparty ultra B and one kick arse water cooling rig? You know, with the amout of money your gonna spend on a LS, you can instead have a W/C rig with polarflo CPU, GPU and NB blocks, a nice eheim 1260, and a quad-120mm fan radiator...but thats just me.

3.4 vdimm sounds a little high...and 2.2vcore sounds a little high too. i guess you could do that, just make sure you have good ram for 3.4v.

most ram dies at 3.3 but i think some OCZ will go up to 3.4-3.5

i've pushed my ram up to 3.3V ( ram in sig) it's CH-5 and can do 250 memtest stable with 3.3V and 2.5-3-3-11 timings..

i'm completely staying away from DFI. this is already the second time my board dies and i don't want it to happen a third time.

i'm happy about what i have now in my case and would like to keep it. also i want to buy the Vapo LS because i can move it over to my A64 rig end of this year.

BTW... yes it's a KT600 chipset and it's from asus