Hello (not Just A Hello Topic)

im surprised it took so long for some1 to say ram... but thats my guess. and like hardnrg said see if u can find the "System Performance" also do you know the stepping on your 2400?

The what?

Alright, so my RAM order was processed, should be here by Friday (since the closest newegg HQ is in New Jersey), so that is done. PSU, yeah, that should get some bumping up, especially if i want that nice GeForce 6800.

You should try to look for an unlocked moblie(good luck) but if you cant find one of those you suold still get one thats locked. Because there still pretty good OCing processer's from what every one else says.

First off, welcome to OCC Hyper... DON'T TOUCH THE LLAMAS!!!!!

Now down to business. You mention in your first post that your CPU is a Tbred... That could be potential for a great OC if you got the right one. If you get the chance to take the HSF off your proc, I'd like you to write a new post with the stepping info printed on the die of your chip (it may be on a sticker though so check for both). As for the RAM, what brand did you get out of curiousity?