What Happened To My Ti4800?

I recently upgraded my board from an Asrock K7S8X to a Gigabyte GA-7N400 Pro Rev.2, and my ram from mismatched crappy 2100 to dual channel OCZ 3200. After my hardware changes I did a fresh install of Windows, (only to have the stupid activation thingy bite me in the .,) fresh drivers, ect.

When I first fired it up my multiplier was set at 11x ( I think,) because the board was set to xxxxxx instead of oooooo on my multiplier switch, (all off instead of all on.) I didn't notice that the factory had set them backwards from the way the manual said they would be and without thinking, (or locking my AGP first,) I upped the FSB to 166, (333) to get my 1754MhZ or whatever it was for my 2100+.

Things seemed to run okay untill I went to bench my new rig. 3D Mark 2001SE was instant artifacts. My card was acting like I was hitting it with a tiger torch while I was benching. Stock speed for this card is 297/650, but I can only run a complete bench with no artifacts at 277/626!!! CRAP!! This only gives me 12,000 3D Marks, it's embarrasing! I never had any probs with this card in my old sys even at 322/697!! I have since set my multiplier at 13.0 FSB 133(266) and locked my AGP @ 66MhZ.

So, I've tried:

1)Roll back video driver, 43.03

2)Roll back bios revision, (mobo) tried 1 thru 7

3)Check for adequet cooling

4)Check frequency settings

5)re-seat card

6)Windows update

NO AVAIL!!

Please anyone with suggestions HELP! My only conclusion is that by being a dumb-. and not double checking my settings before I fired this rig up I have degraded my ram by burning out some transistors.

PS, for all you ATI freaks out there I should let you know that this card only cost me $90 CAD when I bought it, and my new 9700 Pro is on it's way as we speak. Yes I realize now that Nvidia had become lazy and ATI is the way to go, (Until the FX6800 hits the streets!)