Ryzen 5 3600 bottleneck?

Hi, I have been reading up about this but can't seem to find anyone with the same problem!

I have a pc mainly for sim racing in vr, from what I have researched my PCs performance in iracing in particular should if anything be dictated by what my gpu is capable of (rx580 nitro+ 8gb) rather than the cpu (ryzen 5 3600) I might be completely wrong but that's seems to be the case from what I have read. In iracing with moderate settings though my cpu usage seems to be almost at the top of the bar when the gpu looks to be operating at around 50-60% I am getting 80 fps most of the time but the cpu bar will go red and drop to around 30 fps. Also in some cases both cpu and gpu will max out on the same settings and drop below 20 fps. Temps don't seem to be astronomically high from what I can see.

My pc Ryzen 5 3600 - Asus b450 mk - Corsair vengeance lpx 16gb 3600mhz - Sapphire rx580 nitro+ - Stock cooler.

I have changed cpu fan settings in BIOS incase temps were an issue. Enabled DOCP And enabled PBO Everything else in on auto.

Any advice or tips from people that know much more than me would be much appreciated! https://snaptube.cam/ 9apps

Edited by pedrocevil4