Portrait Landscape Portrait monitor set up

I know the best PLP set up is the 30 inch dell in the center and 2 dell 20 inch 1600x1200 on the sides. I don't want to pay 1500 for the dell when I can pay 550 to get a korean one off ebay.

What I need to know is what korean company sources their panels from the same company as dell (i know dell gets the best ones but I want to get the panel from the same factory so the screen matches up with the 2 20" dells)

Also, will 1 GTX titan be enough to drive all 3 in PLP? I will only be gaming in 2560x1600 on the center monitor so I dont need to run games in 4960x1600. Is it possible to have a game running on the center monitor and each side monitor on a webpage with 1 gtx titan? 

This is majorly important to me I have been saving up for this monitor set up for 6 months and I got to get this right the first time.

Also if they make 20 in 1600x1200 korean monitors that would be great too as I'd rather buy a new korean then a used 20" dell. My Pawnshop has a dell 1600x1200 20" for 140 and ebay has used ones for 180 as the new ones are 450 and thats an insane price to pay for a 20 inch. I didnt see any 20 inch koreans on ebay though. If it is an option please point me to it.

Edited by Laststop