Looking for a Safe DL spot

Renigade

You can download it directly from his website;

http://atiman.go-board.net/login?redirect=%2Ff1-forum

However you'll need to register and create a user account.

If that's too much of a hassle, you can grab the version that has been uploaded to MediaFire here;

http://www.mediafire.com/?0jdko53gk5npzo0

Make sure you run a virus scan after the download.  I've downloaded that exact file before and it was clean at the time.

Supposedly the newest release (version 7.0.2) has fixed the issues some people have had with it hosing W7 and W8 installations, but I cant confirm that myself - so I would recommend caution.  Are you opposed to just manually uninstalling everything yourself?

Yeah on second thought I think I will just do it my self. Was planning on being lazy.

But turns out I am just going to reinstall the OS on the HTPC anyways because it has some corrupted files. 

It was having driver issues because that machine had originally had an nVidia card that wouldnt run some games well so I gave it my other 5830 from my Gaming PC.

When I uninstalled the  nVidia Drivers it began getting errors with folding.

UNKNOWN_ENUM (-1073740777 = 0xc0000417)

So not sure if upon uninstalling the drivers is the culprit or if the wife picked up some malware because the HTPC is her gaming machine.

Hey RG - a fresh install is probably the best plan in the long run.  ATIMAN is kind of a nuke it from space option - and if you aren't careful it's possible to bork your system to the point of a fresh install anyway.  Most frequently I just use the Windows uninstall routine, run DriverSweeper to get the easy stuff, and then manually remove any remaining files, folders and registry entries from the previous driver installation.