Downloads Stopping

VDPD2005

Hey everybody. I'm having a very annoying problem that I've put up with for about 4 months but finally want to get to the bottom of.

My downloads keep stopping. For example if I download a large file it will stop at some arbitrary point. If my browsers download manager didn't have a pause and restart button I'd have to restart these downloads completely.

Another example and the most annoying: Youtube. 780 and 1080 videos frequently stop streaming. I constantly have to step down the resolution and then step it back up for it to continue at the resolution that I want.

[Edit] I've removed the stuff about pinging because after spending some time on the other computers on my network I've found that there is no problem with them. So this is only happening with my main computer and it started the day I got it. Using the built in NIC on ASUS P8P67 REV 3.1

Any help you guys can offer will be appreciated.

Edited by VDPD2005

To the discredit of my own troubleshooting skills, I never thought a problem like this could be fixed by such an easy solution as getting new drivers. But after trying it became obvious that the old drivers were the problem.

Issue fixed

Thanks for trying.