New Build Motherboard Suggestions Please

Hi building a new PC for some video editing, overclocking and a lot of gaming, looking for help/suggestions for a motherboard that will fit my specs.

Specs:

GPU: MSI GTX N580 Lighting Extreme Edition 3 GB

CPU: i5 2500k

PSU: Corsair Professional Series HX850

Memory: GSkill Ripjaws X Series 8 GB 8-8-8-24

Motherboard: ?? - I have looked into both P67 and Z68 and i am not sure if i want SSD caching or any of the other features that Z68 has- looking for a little bit of clarification on the features. I am purchasing a 128 GB SSD anyway so im not sure how that works with SSD caching.

HDD: Western Digital Caviar Black 1 TB

SSD: Crucial M4 128 GB

Case Form Factor: ATX - Case is the Coolermaster Cosmos 1000

I am interested in doing some video editing, a lot of gaming, SLI eventually when the price of GTX 580 goes way down, and i would like to OC. My budget on the motherboard is 250 so if anyone has any suggestions for motherboards it would be much appreciated especially if you have first hand experience with the board. At the moment i am leaning towards the Z68 because i would like to edit video. I would like to future proof for Ivy bridge and decent on board sound is desirable although i will be picking up a sound card eventually. I really just want a Mobo that wont bottleneck my other components and can OC really well/easily.

By the way if you have other suggestions for my build they would be much appreciated thanks (: