fan controller

hi, im looking for a fan controller that can run atleast 6 Cooler Master Blade Master @2000rpm. (will soon be ordering a cm 690 advanced) it would be great if it had rpm disp, card reader and can shut the fans off completly, but its not necessary. i dont need temp probes. its okay if it uses 2x5.25 bays. i've been looking around and cant find anything with enough power pr channel, except the Zalman ZM-MFC1-Plus. do i have to buy two separate units?

Thanks in advance!

Here's one option. Do you need more than 12W per channel? http://www.scythe-usa.com/product/acc/077/km03_detail.html.

A fan doesn't use 12 watts, at least mine don't. The max my Antec 300 tricool fan uses it 3-4 watts. So you should be OK.

If you don't like the heat probes just don't install them; however, I have them installed on my Scythe Kaze Master--monitoring my RAM heat, system temp, and NB tempt. I like 'em, they're pretty darned accurate.

Good luck.

Here's one option. Do you need more than 12W per channel? http://www.scythe-usa.com/product/acc/077/km03_detail.html.

A fan doesn't use 12 watts, at least mine don't. The max my Antec 300 tricool fan uses it 3-4 watts. So you should be OK.

If you don't like the heat probes just don't install them; however, I have them installed on my Scythe Kaze Master--monitoring my RAM heat, system temp, and NB tempt. I like 'em, they're pretty darned accurate.

Good luck.

that one looks really good! thank you so much! :biggrin:

Sorry, my mistake, the Lamptron "Fan Control Touch" is just called the "Fan Control Touch". The FC8 is another fan controller that handles 8 fans, but doesn't appear to have a read-out. Also, the Fan Control Touch and the FC5V2 fit in a single bay.