Hulu And IE9

gebraset

Does anyone remember the news about a free month of Hulu coming to IE9 users who pin the website to their taskbar in Windows 7? It was supposed to take effect today, but as of yet I am not seeing anything.

Anyone else?

Article

OCC Article

Hm, interesting. What about it did you find the sucked about it? It looks pretty decent to me with all the TV shows they offer (We do have Netflix) and the price is just about right.

Still not seeing the offer by the way. Don't know what happened, but this was probably the only reason I was going to pick it up, lol.

The content selection wasn't that great IMO. They claim to have a large selection, and they do... but then so does TV Land and Nick @ Night. :lol: Content aside, the service was noticeably slower than Netflix streaming, it constantly had to stop and buffer, and the quality was usually worse than Netflix. There were times when I'd be out and about and try to watch from a 3G device with ~1 bar, and Hulu would never work however Netflix would chug along just fine (low quality).