Best OC Software For GPU?

Hmm, sounds like a driver may be damaged. Remove whatever OC tool you have, use driver sweeper and clear out the Old drivers for video and chipset, Replace them with the latest and greatest, Reinstall Evga or Msi's tool, they both work great, and go from there. This way we can determin if the issue exists on a hardware or software level. Then continue diagnostics.

But I agree the earlier statement that it sounds like the card is taking a crap.

BTW: stability test it using OCCT's video stability tester to get the highest stability possible. www.ocbase.comthumbsup3.gif

Ok thanks, im just trying it out now, ill post the results *fingers Crossed*

Hmm, sounds like a driver may be damaged. Remove whatever OC tool you have, use driver sweeper and clear out the Old drivers for video and chipset, Replace them with the latest and greatest, Reinstall Evga or Msi's tool, they both work great, and go from there. This way we can determin if the issue exists on a hardware or software level. Then continue diagnostics.

But I agree the earlier statement that it sounds like the card is taking a crap.

BTW: stability test it using OCCT's video stability tester to get the highest stability possible. www.ocbase.comthumbsup3.gif

It all worked, i cant thank you enough, THANKS!!!

post-71933-12999404279478_thumb.png

post-71933-12999404354732_thumb.png

Edited by johnace01