Reinstalled MY LC

Born2rade

I Reinstalled my LC, The PC was working just fine before and now when i go to turn it on, it will not go into POST. I do have a slight leak but it is harmless because it is just dripping onto part of the case, there are no leaks anywhere else. I'm quite confused atm....

I Reinstalled my LC, The PC was working just fine before and now when i go to turn it on, it will not go into POST. I do have a slight leak but it is harmless because it is just dripping onto part of the case, there are no leaks anywhere else. I'm quite confused atm....

Make sure you didn't bump any of the RAM sticks too hard.

Are you sure that is the only place it has leaked- better to check connections everywhere.

With the pump off (no pressure), when the hose is on the fitting barb without the hose clamp there should be no leaks. On repetative installation and removal the hose end will become stretched. The leak on the hose can probably be corrected by simply cutting a 1/2"-3/4" off the hose end, or the length of the fitting barb, which will remove the old hose end and leave a newer hose end for a tighter fit. A proper sized hose will fit snug on the hose barb.