Voltages?!

Zoso

In BIOS I have my CPU Voltage set at 1.47.. Well When I open up Coretemp or CPU-Z it says it's running at 1.296 Volts. Im running an AMD Phenom ii x6 1090T, and I think that this problem is keeping me from taking the full advantage of the X6.. Much help would be appreciated!!

In BIOS I have my CPU Voltage set at 1.47.. Well When I open up Coretemp or CPU-Z it says it's running at 1.296 Volts. Im running an AMD Phenom ii x6 1090T, and I think that this problem is keeping me from taking the full advantage of the X6.. Much help would be appreciated!!

What motherboard do you have?

Do you have all of your overclocking settings set to manual? I'm not really familiar with amd motherboards, but it sounds like the motherboard might be overriding your voltage settings and setting them at stock, and vdroop could explain why it's not at 1.325.

That was the problem, at the bottom of my bios tweaking page, it said the Normal Clock was 1.47... Although it was set to manual I had to change the "Normal" To +.25 Volts to even make it move.. It now runs at 1.440 Volts 24/7..

I feel like a real noob now :(...