OC problem.

SpeedCrazy

Hi guys. i just oced to 3.8GHz and knowing it was stable(i ran prime 95 for 2 hours last time) i ran 3dmark06 to make a last bid for the competition and i get to firefly forest and it quits and sends this message "IDirect3DvertexBuffer9::LockFailed:n/a(unknown)"

what does that mean. I rebooted tried again still the same. All my hardware is functioning acorrding to CPUZ and HardWare Monitor Pro, though in HWMP core 2 says trial.

Help Please

Hi guys. i just oced to 3.8GHz and knowing it was stable(i ran prime 95 for 2 hours last time) i ran 3dmark06 to make a last bid for the competition and i get to firefly forest and it quits and sends this message "IDirect3DvertexBuffer9::LockFailed:n/a(unknown)"

what does that mean. I rebooted tried again still the same. All my hardware is functioning acorrding to CPUZ and HardWare Monitor Pro, though in HWMP core 2 says trial.

Help Please

Try deleteing your drivers and reloading, mine was doing something like that , after i reloaded it was gone, the overclock might have corrupted the GPU drivers. :cheers:

Edited by crazy8s846