Cooler Master V8

Burple

So I just bought this new PC, with cooler master case haf 932 and it came with the Cooler Master V8 CPU fan.

I was wondering what everyone thought about this cpu fan.

I am experiencing high CPU temps and so far I have re-seated my CPU fan, upgraded+added all new fans with better configurations

for air cooling. and my temps still seem too high

So all that being said, im wondering if this cooler master v8 is just a peice of junk and if I would be better off using the stock CPU fan until I can pick up

a decent one.

Temps are low of 39 with a high of 66 (3DMark06 put the high at 73)

as far as the CPU and voltage settings I havn't touched them. All stock settings.

And yes I applied the thermal grease properly a light even coat across the whole

thing minus about 30 Thousands of an inch from the sides to assure that it would

not seep over the sides.

Does ambient temp make that much of a difference? ambient was around 40c today when

I checked my temps/benchmarked.

ambient makes a huge difference

isn't 40 kind of hot?

39 seems perfectly normal, not sure what you are running though, from the high number sounds like intel?

but if your computer is not overclocked, I'm not too sure about the high numbers but they are definitely safe

Edited by potatochobit

Yes lol 40 is very hot. today's temp was 112F

I am using an Intel I7 930

I heard that hyper-threading will increase temps as well it came stock running 8 threads,

would lowering that help?

Edited by Burple