SAPPHIRE TOXIC HD5870 2GB GDDR5

Yuna86

Hello,

I just bought SAPPHIRE HD5870 1GB GDDR5 graphic card a few days ago and using Bitspower BP-WBVGA5870-BK GPU Block water block. So, today i want change that g/c to SAPPHIRE TOXIC HD5870 2GB GDDR5 and want used that Bitspower water block.

Can this water block fix with SAPPHIRE TOXIC HD5870 2GB GDDR5?

Really need help here....

If it is a reference card it should work fine. I have an eyefinity 2G 5870 and I used an Danger Den Summit and found a guy in Germany that used a EK waterblock on the same card. My card is a little different than yours but I am almost certain, all 5870 waterblocks will work on 2G cards as long as they are reference cards.

If it is a reference card it should work fine. I have an eyefinity 2G 5870 and I used an Danger Den Summit and found a guy in Germany that used a EK waterblock on the same card. My card is a little different than yours but I am almost certain, all 5870 waterblocks will work on 2G cards as long as they are reference cards.

Toxic g/c is non reference card and HD5870 1GB is reference card. So i think it wont fix. ( I think ). Still need double check, to make sure dont wasted money and still need help all Pro out there. Hehe

Toxic g/c is non reference card and HD5870 1GB is reference card. So i think it wont fix. ( I think ). Still need double check, to make sure dont wasted money and still need help all Pro out there. Hehe

Good call. hey OP, call manufacturer and they maybe able to get pics from Sapphire to see if it will work.....