advice on second build

Shadowtroop

i have been slowly building up my new computer for about 2 months now and i am at the last few things i need to buy. this is what i have so far

CoolerMaster HAF 932

Corsair TX850W

ASUS Crosshair IV Formula AM3 AMD 890FX

AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition Deneb 3.4GHz 125W

ATI Radeon 5970

now what i had in mind was getting 8gigs of memory but im not too sure what to do. It appears that if i get 4x2gb it will run very slow, and the 2x4gb are quite expensive and im not even sure if they are worth it. should i stick with a good pair of 4gb? if so at what speeds? i also plan on overclocking the cpu as far as i can get it to go with an H50, and will be mostly a for gaming.

i have been slowly building up my new computer for about 2 months now and i am at the last few things i need to buy. this is what i have so far

CoolerMaster HAF 932

Corsair TX850W

ASUS Crosshair IV Formula AM3 AMD 890FX

AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition Deneb 3.4GHz 125W

ATI Radeon 5970

now what i had in mind was getting 8gigs of memory but im not too sure what to do. It appears that if i get 4x2gb it will run very slow, and the 2x4gb are quite expensive and im not even sure if they are worth it. should i stick with a good pair of 4gb? if so at what speeds? i also plan on overclocking the cpu as far as i can get it to go with an H50, and will be mostly a for gaming.

The supported max RAM speed of your processor is 1333MHZ. My advice to you is to stick with 4gb if your are going for gaming. 4GB for nowadays games are more than enough. :)