Overclocking questions

Rockwall

I wouldn't max the voltages unless you have adequate cooling.

whats the farthest you can go with leaving the NB at stock multi and stock voltage?

Leaving those stocked, the max I can obtain is around 220 FSB, or 2.5 - 2.6ghz on the processor. The stock mulitplier seems to always set at 9x, which makes the HT link go above 2050Mhz which causes it to become instable. I'm in the process of reinstalling my windows to setup my RAID0 array, and also to clear it out cuz ive been having some really weird things happening with it. That way i can eliminate any window's based BSOD's or freezes.

I should have good cooling, I have 2 HUGE side fans (About the size of my head) on the side, and two front and back. It sits right by the air conditioning vent, and window with a house fan that directs air straight into the side. The hottest component I've ever seen (other than that faulty sensor) was the graphics card. The highest ive seen the NB chip is 59C, and highest the CPU has gotten is 49C.

Those temps are just fine, Remember if your having lockups/freezes that can be devastating to RAID arrays.

try to keep the NB multiplier up high as you can, in the long run, the more i have to drop my multipliers (cpu or ram the more configuring and errors i get