ASUS Crosshair III Formula + OCZ Platinum problems

Problem Description

That is the link for my problem at Tomshardware, but I am not getting any help there, and didn't feel like retyping it.

You can answer here, or there and I'll get the response.

I have no clue whats going on :(

I got a lot of experience with ASUS i can help you but a cant read the stuff from tomshardware what is the problem ?

I got a lot of experience with ASUS i can help you but a cant read the stuff from tomshardware what is the problem ?

So, I have 4 gigs of OCZ Platinum DDR3 Dual Channel 1600 ram (7-7-7-24)

But as you can see, it is running at a pathetic rate (or so I think...maybe I am j ust reading this wrong??)

captureeb.png

So, I went into my bios and selected the speed to be 1600 and 1333 (different times) and the readings wont change. So I tried entering extreme tweaker (ASUS OC Software in the Bios) and found myself lost in a world of too many things I dont understand, even though I have been reading the articles on how to OC.

Basically, I just want my ram to perform at the speeds I bought it for 1600mhz 7-7-7-24

PLEASE HELP! A step by step would be the most amazing thing int he world right now, hahaha.

capturejc.png

That is with the dram set at 1333, and I upped the voltage to 1.55

YOU ONLY HAVE TO SET RAM TO ---MANUAL ---AND set YOUR RAM TO 1600 IN BIOS..VERY EASY if you got 1,65volt or 1,5volt memory you must manually print it in in bios if you got 1,8 or 1,9v memory you can raise to 1.95v

If you cant fix it a cant help you. go to a friend or a local store they can easy fix this for you