Weird voltage ip35 pro

jelly

So I just picked up a q9400 to replace my E6750. I have the latest bios installed on my ip35 pro motherboard. Now I have some weird volts going on here! in the bios my cpu volts are set to 1.3125v but the bios reading shows 1.110v, cpuz shows that I am running 1.120v and when I have prime running I get a vdroop of .02v. Im not sure of what I should be setting the cpu volts to for stock? Do I go off what I set it at in the bios, do I go off the bios reading, or do I go by what cpuz is saying? The highest temp that I hit was 43c @ load. I do plan on overclocking the cpu. I would like to get 3.2ghz but I will be happy with any overclock I get!

run prime95 and then run cpu-z and check the voltage i think u should be the same of ur bois voltage,if ur temps are 43@ load by prime95 for at least 40 minutes ,u can overclock,i wouldnt suggest increasing voltage for the overclock if ur using a stock cooler and for overclocking the gpu more use AMD GPU TOOl u should be able to go higher

I have ran prime95 for 3-4hrs at a time and now problems with temps. but I am using a zalman 9700led cooler and its working really nice. I have my computer priming right now at 2.8ghz and so far so good! im going to let it run for 2hrs and then run 3dmark 01,03,05,06, and vantage. If all is good I will bump up the fsb 10mhz and start all the process all over! lol it sould be a long day for me! :)