SAPPHIRE HD 4670 1G GDDR3 Arctic Cooling

mrc1992

well i live in australia and there website is mcgtech.com.au and i just took it back and said that at stock speeds it froze wen i played a game and they said we can swap it for the sapphire version so i did and its a great overclocker and has GDDR3

"said that at stock speeds it froze wen i played a game"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...

I don't see any mention of freezing at stock settings in any of your other postings, just a complaint that the original card didn't clock well, if that was the case, then this whole topic is mute.....my suspicion is you are lucky that they REALLY didn't take the time to stress test the card before the exchange as you prolly would have been exposed....

I guess you can be excused, prices are so much higher in AU.....

No wonder retailers can get grey hair early in life....

laterzzzzz..............

Edited by bldegle2

ok first of all i didnt take the card back to the retailer and say that it doesnt overclock well i said that its freezing at stock clocks and then that replaced it and dont .ing nock the aussies u . .en are the most stupid people on earth u .en believe in wrestling wen its all acting and u have stupid grid iron crap and u have stupid baseball ok if u wana act tuff then come to australia and ill kick ur arse u dumb yank mother. no offence to any other yanks by the way just to bldegle2

jeesh, i never called you out.....just disagreed with the buy, try, exchange just because is doesn't clock well, i just don't subscribe to that...

i guess your eballs are bigger than mine, whoa, LOL

get a life.....

whatever....

laterzzzzzz...............

Edited by bldegle2