New cooler and need help

Danny_75

Been thinking for a weeks/mths/years :). I want a phase change cooler. Iam in the UK so that means i have to order from the US.

I have seen these but need some good advise. Is this ok ? or should i get >>> ?? The only thing i ask is its less than a 1000 bucks and its cold.

website

Edited by Danny_75

Looks pretty good to me, but you really should be sure.

I would suggest (since I'm in the US) that you buy it and have it shipped to me and I'll test it for you just to make sure it's OK :lol:

I'll ship it to you after a complete and thorough testing, say 6 months or so :lol: :lol:

Looks pretty good to me, but you really should be sure.

I would suggest (since I'm in the US) that you buy it and have it shipped to me and I'll test it for you just to make sure it's OK :lol:

I'll ship it to you after a complete and thorough testing, say 6 months or so :lol: :lol:

I have found a company that will do a custom build 200Watt not 120 like that one . They say it will do 5GHZ 24/7 ?? The only thing thats bothering me is my FSB will only go to 220 ish. Will that change once its -50?

If you want to pay the shipping mate you can test it if you like ? Would be good realy if its faulty or crap can just send it back.

Edit: O this other company will offer a 12mth Warr not 3mth. $750 plus shipping

Edited by Danny_75

Well I'm sure you would be better off with the 200W unit but since I've never gone there, can't give you any advice from experience. Maybe RR or Kit will chime in to give you a better idea.

You may have read through it, but if not you can check out XS here. You may get an idea or two or if you have a question or two on SS they will definately be able to answer it.