ASUS P6T Motherboard Watercooling

Isophix

Hello, all!

I am looking to build an i7 system soon, and am looking at using an ASUS P6T motherboard.

Bitspower has created a NB/SB waterblock for the P6T...

http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/biblfraifora.html

Anyone have this, or have any credible review information?

Thanks!

Hello, all!

I am looking to build an i7 system soon, and am looking at using an ASUS P6T motherboard.

Bitspower has created a NB/SB waterblock for the P6T...

http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/biblfraifora.html

Anyone have this, or have any credible review information?

Thanks!

Hello there.

I personally have the Asus P6T and the Core i7 920. Both have been stable for more than 10 months now, I am currently running my CPU @ 3.8GHz, air-cooled by Noctua LH12-U.

I cannot tell you about the Bitspower product, but I can tell you that the P6T is a good choice for a MOBO, yes there are better mobos, but for the price of P6T you are getting an amazing piece of hardware.

Hello there.

I personally have the Asus P6T and the Core i7 920. Both have been stable for more than 10 months now, I am currently running my CPU @ 3.8GHz, air-cooled by Noctua LH12-U.

I cannot tell you about the Bitspower product, but I can tell you that the P6T is a good choice for a MOBO, yes there are better mobos, but for the price of P6T you are getting an amazing piece of hardware.

I'm vitually the same man.

P6T i7 920 @ 3.8.

been running smooth as silk since march. not one problem.

Although I'm now watercooled. :P

I'd be looking into chipset cooling, but I'm going into water cooling my 5870. Just looking for reviews on the available blocks before I take a dive (pun intended)