this is what i am about

ocre

Im going to take an example from previous threads/posts of yours.

ATI/Nvidia are not conspiracy hoax's, they are business! That is why some people (i wont say who) can get frustrated when you "think" they work this way or that way. If you love to write, fine but don't over analyze something that isn't meant to be a "theory". It is what it is!

I like writing to man, not putting you down but maybe your ideas can be much more beneficial to more relevant topics which suit you writing needs and styles.

I agree.

I really love all things PC, and i love how far they have come. This is an exciting time in PC's. I guess thats why i am here, no mater if i want to or not, i am drawn.

I am not into Hoax's at all. Thats not really the idea...... its all a hoax, maybe?? I am not sure, i will have to think on that one.........

I just dont think anyone or very little things are 100% right (me too). And some ppl have to feel like they are right or they get mad. But if i am in that kinda debate i am always right. In that since i will put it out there and not give. But that doesnt mean at all i dont see where they are coming from, i usually know both sides, and i know them well. I just love to debate, and i am not trying to hurt anyone's feelings or put them down. But I can hold a stance, and the opposition is just as relevant. I am a ppl person, a very useful person. I have a way with ppl, and i do give away most of my time, just to help.

ppl tend to get heated on the nvidia/ati debate and thats why i guess i stick with it. If i could just let them see a glimpse of.......

Just everyone remember, you dont have to get mad. Its okay to be wrong, but that doesnt mean you all wrong especially in a matter of prospective where other views are just as important. With that being said then you must also except that Its okay to be right, but you can only be 100% right in a matter of prospective on a single side. That you can be wrong and right at the same time, its a matter of perspective, where you are standing. Then you see its nothing to get heated over, or angry. I myself know my perspective may be unpopular (i usually choose it to be), although you may see me as wrong. But i will attempt this bringing of another perspective, and they both can exist at the same time.

Edited by ocre