Intel Core i5 Overclocking Tutorial

N.E.A

i made this topic to help any one who is building p55 system and want to overclock it including me.....i hope you enjoy and make use of it ,by the way here is what i am going to put in it , antec 902 or cooler master gladiator 600 , gigabyte p55-ud4p or msi p55-gd65

core i5 750 , http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16817139005 ,

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16820146871, as for the video card i will wait till 5...... come out and the gtx 300

i will build this using my gtx 275 , and my i7 system will be card less ....:D......

here is the video

and there is part 2 do not miss it ,have fun............:)

Edited by N.E.A

I'm sorry to say this as I know I've already been a little rough with you but I can't even read your post it's painful. Can you clean that up and use a little punctuation? Don't split every word and thought with"....................."It's distracting.

By the way I apologise for being rude in the past. Sorry.

I'm sorry to say this as I know I've already been a little rough with you but I can't even read your post it's painful. Can you clean that up and use a little punctuation? Don't split every word and thought with"....................."It's distracting.

By the way I apologise for being rude in the past. Sorry.

thank you , i take this as advice , i like this really ... but i like making dots ... , i am sorry for this (..) but it is a bad habit :P ,

your post is not rude by the way :P:lol:

Some of my pasts posts were rude though and for that I am apologizing.

do not worry about them , i forgive you :) ...:lol:

you must see this one

focus on min 1:09 .....funny ..:):D:P:lol:

Edited by N.E.A