overclock amd 7750

Guest ajmatson

I actually use AOD quite often and have had great results equal to what I get in the BIOS. If I remember correctly the 7750 is a Black Edition so start with the Multi and raise it a bit until you loose stability while raising the voltage every bit. Keep the voltage under 1.5 and the temperaturs under 60C degrees or you will burn it up. Once you cannot go anymore with the multi bump the reference clock (BUS speed) up a few MHz at a time. Usually with a high multi you wont be able to get much on the reference clock but hey every bit helps. You didn't mention what CPU cooler you have. If it is a stock cooler I would not recommend overclocking too much as they do not keep the temps down well overclocked.

I actually use AOD quite often and have had great results equal to what I get in the BIOS. If I remember correctly the 7750 is a Black Edition so start with the Multi and raise it a bit until you loose stability while raising the voltage every bit. Keep the voltage under 1.5 and the temperaturs under 60C degrees or you will burn it up. Once you cannot go anymore with the multi bump the reference clock (BUS speed) up a few MHz at a time. Usually with a high multi you wont be able to get much on the reference clock but hey every bit helps. You didn't mention what CPU cooler you have. If it is a stock cooler I would not recommend overclocking too much as they do not keep the temps down well overclocked.

I dont know what kind of fan I have I mean it says amd... The guy just greabbed this one for me at Fry's so I'll probably get a better one I think your right I was on a budget at the time. Im thinking of upgrading the processor as well. Thank you for your responce

post-67972-1247105805_thumb.jpg