CPUz validate

ocre

I have always been overclocking, since before in the day when you had to move a jumper to raise the bus speed way way back you know when busses were 33 and 66mhz. Anyway I have been using prime and intelburn to assure that the overclocks were stable. My problem is with CPUz and my personal computer. I couldnt get CPUz to validate although i could prime all night and intelburntest 30 times. I have a 720 unlocked so i thought maybe thats why. So i set everything back to stock but still this is what it says:

post-67310-1243540872_thumb.jpg

Everything is fine with the system. I cant even get it to accept my cvf even with no overclock. What is goin on. I really wouldnt even care but for some ppl they think that it is "proof" of an overclock but i know that most of the time even after you validate its not always 100% stable. Anyway its not like it will even validate this system at stock. I know there is nothing wrong with the timings or settings. What could be going on. Even overclocked to 3.58 @ stock volts i can prime all night and intelburntest no problem but i cant validate CPUZ even at stock. Sorry to be repetitive it just is so strange to me. Please give me all the feedback you can cause i dont get it

Just an idea, as I have never validated a CPUz before.. but in your pic you have CPUz v1.44.2, try updating it to the latest version (which is 1.51 i think) and try again.

Just an idea, as I have never validated a CPUz before.. but in your pic you have CPUz v1.44.2, try updating it to the latest version (which is 1.51 i think) and try again.

That done it. I am soooo stupid! I cant believe I overlooked something so simple. thank you for your time. I didnt think about how long ago i put cpuz on this harddrive. This was a brand new motherboard and cpu but for some reason it booted windows right up on my old HD and i didnt have reinstall.... I install windows on different systems like 2 or more times every single week. I just never thought about this cpuz was way back last year when i was testing my opteron. Thanks a million. I feel dumb, Dumb but proud. sometimes its just so easy to overlook the simplest things....