Stargate: Universe Begins Shooting

d3bruts1d

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2009/02/star...al-photography/

The third live-action Stargate series is off and running! Principal photography for Stargate Universe began today at The Bridge Studios in Vancouver, British Columbia.

I had no idea what the heck 'Principal photography' meant. Apparently, it's just a fancy term that means they are actually doing filming now. :D

I'm looking forward to this, as I miss SG: 1. Though I'm glad SG: A is off the air... I still don't know how that one made it to a 2nd season. SG: U should air this fall. :D

I didn't care much for SG: A either. Actually I kind of lost interest in SG1 after Richard Dean Anderson left, but I still watched SG-1 through all 10 seasons. I miss it too :(

At least I still have MacGyver to watch :D

I haven't really kept up with what SG-U is all about, but I'll probably give it a try anyways.

Edited by malmsteenisgod

I dunno, I kinda liked Stargate Atlantis. Sure, it had its faults, but overall it was a decent show. At least there are the movies to look forward to.

SG:A was good but SG:SG1 was better. :)

I dunno, I kinda liked Stargate Atlantis. Sure, it had its faults, but overall it was a decent show. At least there are the movies to look forward to.

I wish they had killed off Teyla, she served no purpose 99% of the time.